Kiekkokala

If Finnish is not your native language or you don't feel at home writing in Finnish this is the right place for your topics. All subjects around aquariums, and beyond. Discussion in English only.

Valvoja: Moderaattorit

Vastaa Viestiin
mylen
Starting Member
Starting Member
Sukupuoli: Nainen

Kiekkokala

Viesti Kirjoittaja mylen »

I am planning to buy Kiekkokalat but i am not sure if they will get well with our fish . We have 350L aquarium and our fishes are 2 lehtikalaa , 1 mustaveitsikalaa, 1 kultakalaa, 1 partamonni, 1 albinomonni, 4 sateenkaarikalaa, 2 pallettiahven, and 2 rihmakalaa. I want to make sure that they can live together because the fish is very expensive but i really would love to have it in our tank at any cause. Please help! [:I]
Pullahiiri
Katalysaattori
Katalysaattori
Akvaarioseurat: HAS

Re: Kiekkokala

Viesti Kirjoittaja Pullahiiri »

I wouldn't combine angelfish (lehtikala) with discus (kiekkokala) in such a small aquarium (not small per say, but too small for angelfish and discus). In a bigger tank, say 700 litres or more, it could be possible. You just have to buy a bigger tank for keeping discus! :)
325: M. festivus, H. pyrrhonotus, C. duplicareus, CW021, Hypancistrus sp. L-066
250: T. espei, P. kuhlii, Hypancistrus sp. L-066
100: Axelrodia riesei
100: Carinotetraodon travancoricus
mylen
Starting Member
Starting Member

Thank you Pullahiiri... That means i would spend over thousand euros again (very affordable) [;)] [;)] [;)] [;)] [;)] [;)] ...... 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
Nimeni
Sukupuoli: Mies

Viesti Kirjoittaja Nimeni »

Hi "mylen",
If the information provided is correct, you already have "serious problems" in your aquarium...
Not to mention the incompatibility, I just added in parentheses several growth factors and requirements necessary for those fish...
mylen kirjoitti: We have 350L aquarium and our fishes are 2 lehtikalaa (WATER "SPACE" 50Lt/fish, TEMP. 24-28C) , 1 mustaveitsikalaa (UP TO 500-700lt aquarium, 1 kultakalaa (WATER TEMPERATURE 18-22 C), 1 partamonni, 1 albinomonni, 4 sateenkaarikalaa, 2 pallettiahven, and 2 rihmakalaa. I want to make sure that they can live together because the fish is very expensive but i really would love to have it in our tank at any cause. Please help! [:I]
Returning to discus fish, it is possible what you want.... only if you have the space for angelfish and discus, calculated at the ratio 50lt / fish.
The second condition is to take a group of angelfish and a group of discus and raise them together since they are small juveniles.

Regarding the price... you can find in forum at the sales section offers favorable.

Good luck and try to fix the current errors
mylen
Starting Member
Starting Member

Kiitos Nimeni. It's difficult to accept the reality that i cannot have my Kiekkokalat.... :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “Discussion in English”