Eggcrate

If Finnish is not your native language or you don't feel at home writing in Finnish this is the right place for your topics. All subjects around aquariums, and beyond. Discussion in English only.

Valvoja: Moderaattorit

Vastaa Viestiin
ozadars
Starting Member
Starting Member

Eggcrate

Viesti Kirjoittaja ozadars »

Hello!

I was wondering if anyone knows where to find something like an eggcrate in the Helsinki area for the top of the aquarium to prevent fish from jumping out. I checked some of the department stores but couldn't find.

Kuva
Taika-Jim

Re: Eggcrate

Viesti Kirjoittaja Taika-Jim »

I would head out to Etola in Suutarila. They have both stores for homes and the industrial side, from where you can find all sort of useful things, even when it's labeled as a industrial store.

Another option would be Bauhaus, which is located quite close to Etola, next to the Tuusulanväylä in Tammisto. It's a big store and has all sorts of departments from house building to gardening.

Not sure if they actually have that eggcrate, but would be a worth of visit and ask.
Aqualung
Katalysaattori
Katalysaattori
Sukupuoli: Mies

Re: Eggcrate

Viesti Kirjoittaja Aqualung »

I've bought some from EBay. Not local, but very reasonable price wise. However, eggcrate availability just isn't what it used to be for some reason - especially in larger pieces.
My word's but a whisper - your deafness a SHOUT.
I may make you feel, but I can't make you think.

Liikkuvaa ja liikutettua kuvaa riutastani YouTubessa
Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “Discussion in English”