Shops with Marine Fish

If Finnish is not your native language or you don't feel at home writing in Finnish this is the right place for your topics. All subjects around aquariums, and beyond. Discussion in English only.

Valvoja: Moderaattorit

Vastaa Viestiin
ozadars
Starting Member
Starting Member

Shops with Marine Fish

Viesti Kirjoittaja ozadars »

Moi,

Sorry that I don't speak Finnish but living in Helsinki currently and I would like to know if there are any shops that sell marine fish and live rock in the city.

Best,
Selim
Teemu Salonen
Elite Member
Elite Member
Akvaarioseurat: Suomen meriakvaarioseura facebook
Sukupuoli: Mies

Re: Shops with Marine Fish

Viesti Kirjoittaja Teemu Salonen »

In helsinki city area there is no more that kind of shops. But next to helsinki, in vantaa there is couple.

Akvaariolinna, tiilenlyöjänkuja 3 The largest shop in finland Klik
Megaeläin, säätökuja 2 b 5 Klik

And a little bit longer trip is to only special shop Siniriutta, it near Vihti: Kiirikkanummentie 86 Klik

Also there is a possible to order stuff from akvaariolinna to your nearest pet store.
ozadars
Starting Member
Starting Member

Viesti Kirjoittaja ozadars »

Thank you very much for your help. I have another question regarding the quality of the tap water. I know Finland has one of highest quality of tap water in the world, but is it still necessary to use a RO/DI filter to make saltwater?
Teemu Salonen
Elite Member
Elite Member
Akvaarioseurat: Suomen meriakvaarioseura facebook
Sukupuoli: Mies

Viesti Kirjoittaja Teemu Salonen »

Some of people use some not. I've never used. It depends where your water comes from. And of course what kind of life you have in your tank.
Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “Discussion in English”